Electroneum is currently listed on the Cryptopia exchange. Learning how to buy ETN on Cryptopia is a little difficult for newcomers, but is not too difficult to understand.
This tutorial video will walk you through the process. Scroll down for a written explanation.
Below is a list of steps to purchase Electroneum on Cryptopia. Note: You might want to use a computer to complete these steps. Cryptopia does not work well on mobile devices.
How to Purchase Electroneum on Cryptopia:
- Visit Cryptopia and complete your details to register an account.
- Confirm your email address and login to your Cryptopia account.
- Click on the Wallets symbol in the top right next to your username (looks like a Bitcoin symbol) and select Deposit.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you would like to deposit – most probably Bitcoin(BTC) – and click on Next.
- Cryptopia will now give you a wallet address and QR code to which you can send Bitcoin. You will need to purchase Bitcoin from an exchange that works in your country and transfer it to the address given in Cryptopia. Some popular exchanges you might want to consider are Coinbase, Cex.io, Bittrex, or Localbitcoins. Click Done when you the transfer is complete.
- Click on View Deposit History to view the progress of your transfer. Bitcoin blocks take on average 10 minutes to mine, so you should see your transaction on the list within 10 minutes. Cryptopia requires two blockchain confirmations before you can use the funds, so you will probably need to wait 30 minutes before you can exchange the Bitcoins.
- Once the funds have cleared, click on Exchange in the top left corner and choose Markets.
- On the left panel, make sure BTC is selected at the top, and then enter ETN into the Search Markets box. The list should narrow down to display only ETN. Click on the ETN listing to load the details on the right-hand panel.
- You will now see a graph of ETN’s performance over the past two days and two boxes below them labeled Buy ETN and Sell ETN.
- In the Buy ETN box, enter the Price in Bitcoins that you would like to pay per ETN. Important: This price is in Bitcoins, not in USD!
- Then enter the amount of ETN you would like to buy in the Amount box. You’ll see a breakdown of the fee and the total payable amount below that. Tip: You can have Cryptopia automatically calculate the maximum amount of ETN you can buy when you click on your available balance in the top right-hand corner of the Buy ETN box.
- Then click the Buy ETN button to submit the order.
The order will now join the order book and will be fulfilled once the current price reaches your specified price. You will get an on-screen notification once the order has been fulfilled.
If you want to change your purchase price, you can scroll down the page to the My Open Orders box, click the red cross next to your order to cancel it, and then repeat steps 10 to 12 above to submit a different order.
Be the First to Know!
We'll send you an email as soon as Electroneum is listed on a new exchange.